A notary public (or notary or public notary) of the common law is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business. A notary’s main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents, take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange, provide notice of foreign drafts, prepare marine or ship’s protests in cases of damage, provide exemplifications and notarial copies, and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.
Review the highlighted terms above for more information. Whatever your need may be, Jules Financial Enterprise is here to assist you.
Task assignment strategy
- Step #1: Evaluation and Communication of The Strategic Plan
- Step #2: Determine Roles, Responsibilities, and Relationships
- Step #3: Set Clear Goals and Define Key Variables
- Step #4 Implementation Structure Development
- Step #5: Execute the Plan, Monitor Progress and Performance, and Provide Continued Support.
The management process is a collaborative, communication-based process where our clients and agents work together to plan, monitor, and review objectives long-term goals while focusing on financial trajectories.
- Step #1: Goal Setting
- Step #2: Analysis
- Step #3: Strategy Formation
- Step #4 Strategy Implementation
- Step #5: Strategy Monitoring