While preparing your own tax return may sound like a good way to save money, it often ends up costing you in the long run. An amateur tax preparer can miss valuable credits and money-saving deductions that could reduce your annual tax bill or provide a significant return. While tax software offers some assistance, there’s no substitute for the real-world experience of a qualified professional when it comes to tax preparation.
At J. Jules Financial Enterprise, we keep up with changes in the tax laws and are always looking for new ways to help our clients optimize their tax returns. Whether you own a small business or are an individual, we have the skills to prepare your taxes in compliance with all Federal and State tax laws. We offer prompt, efficient preparation of all types of returns including corporate tax filings, multi-state taxes, and individual income tax returns.
Every age group has specific tax-saving goals based on their income, savings, and more. We provide personalized support on a tax plan that works for you.
Task assignment strategy
- Step #1: Evaluation and Communication of The Strategic Plan
- Step #2: Determine Roles, Responsibilities, and Relationships
- Step #3: Set Clear Goals and Define Key Variables
- Step #4 Implementation Structure Development
- Step #5: Execute the Plan, Monitor Progress and Performance, and Provide Continued Support.
The management process is a collaborative, communication-based process where our clients and agents work together to plan, monitor, and review objectives long-term goals while focusing on financial trajectories.
- Step #1: Goal Setting
- Step #2: Analysis
- Step #3: Strategy Formation
- Step #4 Strategy Implementation
- Step #5: Strategy Monitoring